RS422 SS-PCI (PCI 1 port RS-422)
Single Port Serial Card (PCI Bus 16550)
Easy to install and configure, the LAVA RS422 SS-PCI adds a high-speed RS-422 serial port to any PCI-equipped PC.
The RS-422 SS-PCI’s strength lies in its Moko ASIC (Application-Specific Integrated Circuit). This chip-only available on LAVA products-consolidates a number of separate components into one chip. This adds efficiency in manufacture, and more importantly, virtually eliminates any possibility of component failure.
This tried and true board is compatible with any RS-422 serial peripheral and provides the most convenient way of connecting PCs to industrial and factory automation equipment, security and data monitoring devices, and other equipment using the RS-422 serial interface.
1 PCI slot, 5.0V 32 or 64 bit
1 RS-422 serial port, DB-9 female
Shipping weight: 90 g (3.18 oz)
- Supports high-speeds up to 115.2 kbps throughput rate with RS-422 signalling
- Automatically selects next available IRQ and COM addresses
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Includes LAVA Com Port Redirect Utility for renaming COM Ports in Windows 95/98/Me.
- Allows for backward compatibility with software that supports COM 1-4 only
- LAVA Lifetime Warranty