ESL 1 port RS-232 RJ45
Ethernet-to-serial remote port
Ideal for POS systems, security systems, industrial automation, building automation, or any application using RS-232 devices, the LAVA Ether-Serial Link provides a serial port that is network-enabled and simple to install, configure, and control.
Any serial device can send its information to an Ether-Serial Link, which then places that information on the Ethernet.
The serial port of the LAVA Ether-Serial Link 1-232-RJ45 looks and acts precisely like it is built into your computer: it appears right alongside other serial ports in Windows’ Device Manager.
Client: Ethernet interface
Windows Driver Mode serial port: Win 8, Win 7, Server 2008, Win XP (32-bit), 2000 (32-bit), Linux
Raw Server, Raw Client, Data Connect, Ethernet Modem, RFC 2217 serial port modes: all operating systems
One RJ-45 serial port
One RJ-45 Ethernet port
Shipping weight: 17.6 oz 500 g
- Adds one network-enabled RS-232 RJ-45 serial port to any Ethernet network
- Jumper-configurable to supply 5 V DC or 12 V CD on serial port IO
- Serial port supports 115.2 kbps throughput rate
- Serial port easily configurable as Com 1 through Com 255
- Includes LAVA Ether Link Manager software that makes this the easiest device in its category to install and use
- Makes serial devices available to multiple users
- Makes one PC capable of managing hundreds of serial ports, even remotely
- Eliminates using costly PCs as dedicated serial device servers
- LAVA Lifetime Warranty