Mini-Kiosks with PoE/USB/LAN Connectivity
LAVA Mini-Kiosks with PoE/USB/LAN connectivity provide a complete solution for VARS or end-users requiring a Samsung tablet enclosure supporting a variety of applications requiring USB peripherals, wired Ethernet and Power over Ethernet.
Used in combination with LAVA Stand Alone Hubs or one there own, LAVA Mini-Kiosks offer a compelling, cost-effective tablet-based customer facing device.
With LAVA SimulCharge technology, these mini-kiosks work with out-of-the-box (unrooted) Samsung tablets (see compatibility list), and are ideal for commercial applications.
- Customer Facing Devices (CFDs) (loyalty, signage)
- Conference Rooms
- Point of Sale (POS) systems with peripherals (scanners, readers, printers)
- In-vehicle systems with peripherals (GPS devices, scanners)
- Tablet docking-type uses (keyboard, mouse, LAN)
- Together with third-party tablet enclosures etc…
List of Mini Kiosks:
- Encl-01 Mini-Kiosk 1 (connector dongle only)
- Encl-02 Mini-Kiosk 2 (2-port USB, connector dongle)
- Encl-03 Mini-Kiosk 3 (all-in-one: 2xUSB, LAN, PoE)
- Encl-04 Mini-Kiosk 4 (Conference Room-c.dongle)
- Encl-05 Mini-Kiosk 5 (Conference Room- all-in-one)
List of Mini Kiosks Add-Ons:
There’s a reason not many people have been able to engineer stable USB, LAN, PoE connectivity solutions for tablets – it’s no easy task. Hundreds of hours of testing, design work, in-depth field trials, and close collaboration with Samsung has gone into developing LAVA SimulCharge hubs.
Designed for lifetime performance, each LAVA hub is individually tested and covered by the LAVA’s industry-leading warranty.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Sales Contact: Orest Haluszka