PoE/USB/LAN Boards for Enclosures/Kiosks
LAVA PoE/USB/LAN Boards for Tablets are designed to including a third-party enclosure or kiosk. These boards enable a Samsung tablet to support a variety of applications requiring USB peripherals, wired Ethernet and Power over Ethernet.
With LAVA SimulCharge technology, these boards work with out-of-the-box (unrooted) Samsung tablets (see compatibility list), and are ideal for commercial applications.
– Customer Facing Devices (CFDs) (loyalty, signage)
– Conference Rooms
– Point of Sale (POS) systems with peripherals (scanners, readers, printers)
– In-vehicle systems with peripherals (GPS devices, scanners)
– Tablet docking-type uses (keyboard, mouse, LAN)
– Together with third-party tablet enclosures
LIST OF BOARDS:
There’s a reason not many people have been able to engineer stable USB, LAN, PoE connectivity solutions for tablets – it’s no easy task. Hundreds of hours of testing, design work, in-depth field trials, and close collaboration with Samsung has gone into developing LAVA SimulCharge hubs.
Designed for lifetime performance, each LAVA hub is individually tested and covered by the LAVA’s industry-leading warranty.
Sales Contact: Orest Haluszka
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION