Stand-Alone PoE/USB/LAN Hubs
LAVA Stand Alone PoE/USB/LAN Hubs for Tablets are designed to be used on their own, attaching to a Samsung tablet to support a variety of applications requiring USB peripherals, wired Ethernet and Power over Ethernet.
With LAVA SimulCharge technology, these hubs work with out-of-the-box (unrooted) Samsung tablets (see compatibility list), and are ideal for commercial applications.
- Customer Facing Devices (CFDs) (loyalty, signage)
- Conference Rooms
- Point of Sale (POS) systems with peripherals (scanners, readers, printers)
- In-vehicle systems with peripherals (GPS devices, scanners)
- Tablet docking-type uses (keyboard, mouse, LAN)
- Together with third-party tablet enclosures, etc…
List of Hubs:
- TL-002 1-port USB
- STS-4U 4-port USB
- STS-E LAN
- STS-2UE 2-port USB, LAN
- STS-PE PoE, LAN
- STS-P2UE PoE, 2-port USB, LAN
- PoE-PD PoE to 2 x USB power, LAN (iPad, Android)
There’s a reason not many people have been able to engineer stable USB, LAN, PoE connectivity solutions for tablets – it’s no easy task. Hundreds of hours of testing, design work, in-depth field trials, and close collaboration with Samsung has gone into developing LAVA SimulCharge hubs.
Designed for lifetime performance, each LAVA hub is individually tested and covered by the LAVA’s industry-leading warranty.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Sales Contact: Orest Haluszka