SP-PCI (PCI 1 port RS-232/1 port EPP)
Combination Serial & Parallel PCI Card
Adds one 16550 Serial Port & one Parallel EPP Port
Running out of PCI slots? With both a serial and a parallel port on one board, the LAVA SP-PCI makes efficient use of PCI slots. One SP-PCI connects your favorite serial and parallel peripherals to a board that is not only a great expansion solution, but is easy to install and configure.
The SP-PCI’s 16550 UART serial port is ideal for serial printers, digital cameras, external modems, and PDAs. Its bi-directional parallel port handles parallel printers, external storage devices, tape drives, and more.
1 PCI slot
One 9-pin serial port
One 25-pin parallel port
Shipping weight: 5.12 oz 145 g
- Adds one high-speed 16550 UART serial port and one EPP parallel port to any PCI-equipped PC
- Serial port supports 115.2 kbps throughput rate
- O/S automatically selects next available IRQ and COM addresses
- Both ports share one IRQ
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Includes Lava Com Port Redirect Utility for renaming COM Ports in Windows 95/98/Me.
- Allows for backward compatibility with software that supports COM 1-4 only
- LAVA Lifetime Warranty
- 2SP-PCI (PCI 2 port RS-232/1 port EPP)
- LavaPort-Plus (PCI 2 RS-232 16650 UART/1 EPP)
- SP-PCIe (PCIe 1 port RS-232/1 port EPP)
- 2SP-PCIe [DB-9, DB-9] (PCIe 2 RS-232/1 EPP)
- 2SP-PCIe [DB-9, DB-25] (PCIe 2 RS-232/1 EPP)
- 2SP-550 (ISA 2 port RS-232/1 port bi-dir)