2SP-PCI (PCI 2 port RS-232/1 port EPP)
Combination Two Port Serial (16550 UART) and One Port Parallel PCI (Enhanced Parallel Port)
The 2SP-PCI offers an efficient way to utilize PCI slots and system resources with reliability and performance that is second to none.
With one 2SP-PCI you can double your serial ports and add one enhanced parallel port (EPP), while using only one system IRQ.
The 2SP-PCI’s two 16550 UART serial ports enable high-speed transfer rates when connected to any serial peripheral. The board incorporates the LAVA PCI EPP technology, enabling data transfer rates up to 3 times faster than standard ISA or motherboard EPP ports.
Few serial and parallel peripherals or PCs would not benefit from the 2SP-PCI’s speed and economical use of PCI real estate, IRQs, and COM port resources. Connecting Lava’s 2SP-PCI to any serial and parallel peripheral has never been easier!
1 PCI slot
One 9-pin serial port
One 25-pin serial port
One 25-pin parallel port
Shipping weight: 5.30 oz 150 g
- Adds two high-speed 16550 UART serial COM ports and one enhanced parallel port to any PCI-equipped PC
- Both serial ports support 115.2 kbps throughput rate
- Parallel port is up to 3x FASTER than standard ISA or motherboard EPP ports
- Both serial ports share one PCI IRQ
- O/S automatically selects next available IRQ and COM addresses
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Includes Lava Com Port Redirect Utility for renaming COM Ports in Windows 95/98/Me.
- Allows for backward compatibility with software that supports COM 1-4 only
- LAVA Lifetime Warranty
- SP-PCI (PCI 1 port RS-232/1 port EPP)
- LavaPort-Plus (PCI 2 RS-232 16650 UART/1 EPP)
- SP-PCIe (PCIe 1 port RS-232/1 port EPP)
- 2SP-PCIe [DB-9, DB-9] (PCIe 2 RS-232/1 EPP)
- 2SP-PCIe [DB-9, DB-25] (PCIe 2 RS-232/1 EPP)
- 2SP-550 (ISA 2 port RS-232/1 port bi-dir)