RS422-550 (ISA 2 port RS-422)
ISA Bus 16550 Dual Serial Board
The RS422-550 card is ideally suited to industrial uses where cable distances up to 4000 feet are required.
The board uses balanced pair transmission (differential signaling) for high immunity to line noise.
1 ISA slot
2 9-pin serial ports
Shipping weight: 3.53 oz 100 g
Running out of ISA slots?
One DSerial-550 doubles the serial ports in a system short on ISA slots. In addition to solving ISA real estate shortages, the board is ideal for systems where manual setting of IRQ and COM addresses is a must.
The DSerial-550 offers a generous selection of IRQ and COM settings, to minimize the possibility of conflicts in resource allocation. The DSerial-550 is ideal for any serial peripheral.
- Adds two high-speed 16550 UART serial ports to any ISA-equipped PC.
- Serial ports support up to 115.2 kbps throughput rate.
- Each serial port selectable for any of IRQ 2/3/4/5/7/10/11/12/15
- Each serial port independently configurable as Com 1 through Com 6.
- Ideal for use with external modems, serial printers, Palm PCs, mice, point-of-sale devices, etc.
- LAVA Lifetime Warranty