Parallel Bi-Directional ( ISA 1 port bi-dir )
ISA Bus Bi-directional Parallel Board
The LAVA Parallel Bi-directional has been a Lava product since 1984.
Since that time, the board has gone through relatively few design changes.
Other than gaining an 8-bit bi-directional mode, it is functionally identical to the original Lava Parallel.
In the fast-moving world of computer hardware, that might be some sort of a record!
The board has been hailed as the most reliable bi-directional product on the market with the widest range of operating system support.
1 ISA slot
1 25-pin parallel port
Shipping weight: 2.82 oz/80 g
- Adds one 25-pin bi-directional parallel port to any ISA-equipped PC
- Fully 8-bit bi-directional
- Configurable as LPT 1 through LPT 3 using IRQ 5/7/none
- Supports standard ISA LPT (0278h and 0378h) addresses
- Ideal for connecting any parallel port peripheral
- Supports DOS, Windows 3.x, Windows 95/98/98SE/NT/Me/2000/XP, OS/2, SCO Unix, Linux, etc.
- LAVA Lifetime Warranty
- Parallel-PCI (PCI 1 port EPP)
- Parallel-PCI 3.3V (PCI 1 port EPP, 3.3v)
- Parallel-PCI/LP (PCI 1 port EPP LP)
- Dual Parallel-PCI (PCI 2 port EPP)
- Parallel-PCIe (PCIe 1 port EPP)
- Parallel-PCIe/LP (PCIe 1 port EPP LP)
ALL ABOUT SERIAL